Friday, October 17, 2008

Well I MADE It!

Wow! Can you believe it! 2 Times in one week posting to our blog. I am gettin' the hang of it! You will definitely see more of us-Lucky you!!!

Well today (Friday) is the last day of the first week of Fall Break and you guessed it...I made it through!!! I didn't think I would, but somehow I did. The best part of the week was overcoming a fear of confrontation of mine (a big fear of which I don't like) and realizing that it really isn't bad to have to talk to someone about something you want (i.e. more babysitting money). I was able to just do it...after not sleeping all week and losing 5 pounds-A SUPER BIG PLUS!!! (definite big grin) because I was so worried about it! I definitely learned a big lesson and was able to overcome a weakness of mine (I know what you are thinking..."but you don't have any weaknesses!" hee hee hee...-AND YES, I do!) What a wonderful feeling to rely on the Lord to bless me and help me through some struggles. I think our week next week (the last of the weeks off for Fall Break-yipee) will be much better.

Thanks to ALL who gave me such great strength and support this week! I truely felt your love!

1 comment:

danandcami said...

WAY TO GO!!! I am glad it worked out!

Welcome to our World. We are so excited to share our precious moments with you, our loved friends and family.
We love our family and want you to experience our joy
and happiness with us. Enjoy each new day!