Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How Much Do I Love Blogging?

OK...So I woke up today around 3am (yes 3am-could not sleep! Bummer) and decided to go on my blog and do some updating. I realized (reading other friends blogs) that I am at the bottom of their list! Not good!!!
Sooo......
I decided that since I am up (earlier than expected) that I would fill you all in on what has been happening in our lives.
Then... Tanner came down saying Kennedy is crying and can't find you (I guess our house is really big this early in the morning! Good thing I don't have to clean this early.)
Sooo......
I went upstairs and she said her head hurt and she also felt really warm. So of course I take her temp and...you guessed it...she has a fever. Of course on a day when I have sooooooooooooooooooooooo much to do. Cooper had strep throat last week and I guess it is running it's course with the others. WOW!!!
I have been so stressed out anyways. This is all coming off a day (yesterday..Monday) of complete chaos!!!

I have started watching some kids (two to be exact: Ages 10 (boy) and 8(girl)) before and after school and then when they are on break (ALL DAY!!!)
I was definitely thinking it would be easier than it is...None the less-the reason I couldn't sleep...The kids are off for fall break now-2 WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!

Sooo......
I was having a couple of bad days (women stuff-you know the drill) and was feeling better today thinking I am just going to make the best of everything I have to do this week (babysit-ALL DAY/EVERYDAY, do vinyl lettering for 3 Fabulous Friday's (all on the same day), make meals for a service project for Young Women's (which is at my house today) and keep from going insane) and have a positive attitude.

Then.....Whamo!
No.... Kennedy needs extra assistance!-I guess another trip to the nurse is in order today. Chances are she has the crud!-Strep!!!

Sooo......
My updating might have to wait until tomorrow! We will see how the rest of today goes! I know...You don't think I will! But...Just wait! There is a first time for everything! You know you luv me anyways!!!!

1 comment:

danandcami said...

We all have these kinda of days and they STINK!! Hang in there! Way to go on blogging!

Welcome to our World. We are so excited to share our precious moments with you, our loved friends and family.
We love our family and want you to experience our joy
and happiness with us. Enjoy each new day!