Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A New Year!

I know I have said this before, but this time I am really going to try to blog better! Now that I have my new DSLR camera I got for Christmas (thanks to my wonderful husband), I can take better pictures and have more to talk about. I have realized over the last year that time is flying by and that we need to enjoy more moments together with family and friends. I wish we could slow time down a bit to enjoy the things that matter most in life, but since we can't...we just have to MAKE the time! I am looking forward to a new year with some great resolutions! Happy New Year to all my wonderful family and friends!!!

1 comment:

danandcami said...

Love the picture!! Kennedy looks great in her baptism dress. Great looking family. Love you!

Welcome to our World. We are so excited to share our precious moments with you, our loved friends and family.
We love our family and want you to experience our joy
and happiness with us. Enjoy each new day!